Thursday, October 9, 2014

Peru Huancayo Mission - San Luis Area - 1st Assignment

[Today we received an email from the Huancayo, Peru Mission Office. This is what was included in the letter:]


Elder Holmes with President & Sister Henderson
Dear Holmes Family

     We want to let you know that Elder Holmes arrived safe and sound here in the Perú Huancayo Mission.  We are grateful to have him here!   He and the other 15 new missionaries arrived on Tuesday afternoon, and we oriented them that evening and for much of the day on Wednesday with their new companions.  Elder Holmes  and his training companion then headed to their proselyting area in San Luis.

     Thanks for letting Elder Holmes come to our Mission.  We look forward to two good years together with your good son.

President David Y. Henderson
Peru Huancayo Mission


[Okay, so I have to admit, I had a hard time finding where San Luis is. When I did my first look around, I found a San Luis in Lima, Peru. I knew that wasn't it, out of his mission. Then I found one that was called San Luis de Shuaro. That was in the jungle. And then we found a San Luis Ward in Huánuco, Peru. I believe that is where Andrew is. Here is the WIKI Page for Huánuco, Peru.]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment